ICCP Group Foundation, Inc. (IGFI) is a non-stock, non-profit foundation duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 8, 1997 by a group of incorporators from the Investment & Capital Corporation of the Philippines (ICCP) which include ICCP Venture Partners, Inc. (IVPI) , Fiducia Asset Management Pte. Ltd., Pueblo de Oro Development Corporation, World Trade Center Metro Manila, and Science Park of the Philippines, Inc. It is a Corporate Foundation. Its main office is located at 17th Floor Robinsons Summit Center, 6783 Ayala Avenue, 1226 Makati City. The foundation has a regular staff of 5 and 11 members of the Board of Trustees.
The Foundation was certified for 5 years on November 12, 2002 which ended on November 11, 2007. On April 07, 2011, it was certified for 1 year which ended on March 02, 2016.
Its purposes, among others, are “to implement sustainable integrated community development program through close partnership between the companies and surrounding communities and to build self-reliant and self-sufficient communities”. The Foundation’s programs now focus on the following areas: Integrated Barangay Development Program (IBDP) and the Integrated Relocation and Development Program (IRDP) whose components are Community Building and Management (CBM), Education and Training (E & T), and Project Development and Management (PDM).