The Faith Academy Incorporated began as a dream of few Missionaries in the Philippines who envisioned a place where their children could grow and learn. “These parents confidently placed their vision for a school in the hands of God and watched as their dream was formed into reality.” The school began with donated books and equipment in a rented place in V. Mapa Street in Manila. It was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 23, 1957 and began its journey of faith on July 15, 1957 with 47 students. The school quickly outgrew its facility and decided to purchase a property east of Manila. In 1962, the school moved to its property in Cainta, Rizal. In 1965, the school’s first batch of 11 students graduated.
In 2005, Faith Academy was formally recognized by the Philippines Department of Education (DepEd) as an International school. Today Filipino students are the 3rd largest group in the academy. It is located at Penny Lane Street, Valley Golf Subdivision, San Juan, Cainta Rizal. The academy has 64 full time staff, 8 provisionary, 3 fixed term, 134 regular volunteers, mostly teachers who provide uncompensated services to the academy and 15 members of the Board of Trustees.
Faith Academy served the educational needs of the missionary families in the Philippines and other parts of Southeast Asia. It is committed to equip students to be Christ-like, lifelong learners by providing a dynamic, relevant education. The school offers progressive educational programs for Pre Kinder until Grade 12.